Statistics show that a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds in the U.S. If that sounds alarming, it should be.
Vehicle theft is a big business run by organized crime rings, which generates an enormous amount of illegal income at the consumer’s expense. The most current FBI Uniform Crime Report shows vehicle theft is on the rise.
One of the best things you can do to stop a vehicle from being stolen is take preventative measures, such as installing a theft deterrent system. Not having a theft deterrent system can actually make your car a target!
MBPI Theft Secure offers a permanent marking of a unique identification number onto multiple parts of your vehicle. Police and insurance agencies recommend this effective practice because it makes it difficult for thieves to sell stolen parts when they’re marked.
– Reduces theft and increases recovery.
– Makes it difficult for thieves to sell stolen parts.
– Helps law enforcement easily identify marked parts.
– Cannot be removed.
– Offers a Product Limited Warranty, providing up to $5,000 if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered.
– Check with your comprehensive insurance provider to see if they provide a discounted rate for vehicles with a theft deterrent.
To ensure peace of mind, all of our products are backed by A.M Best “A” rated Underwriters. With MBPI, you won’t have a provider that can’t provide for you in the future.
Contact MBPI at (800) 325-7484 and ask for our friendly sales team so they can direct you to one of our top rated Dealers in your neighborhood! You will be happy you did.
This page provides a general overview of the product. Please refer to the actual contract provisions for additional information including details of benefits, eligibility, specific exclusions, terms, conditions, and limitations. Coverages may differ in certain states and coverage may not be available in all states.